We Now Offer Ceramic Coating!
What is Ceramic Coating?
- Ceramic Coating is a polymer compound that can be applied to almost any surface in a vehicle.
- It bonds chemically to surfaces, and adds an extra layer of protection that lats anywhere from 3 to 5 years.
- It has special properties that causes it to repel water, resist staining, and increase shine.
Why Get It?
- Ceramic Coating creates a protective layer over the factory paint job of your car.
- It resists hard-water spots and staining. Cleaning the exterior of your car is as simple as wiping away dust with a microfiber cloth.
- It doesnt harm your car's paint job, but rather enhances its shine and depth of color for up to 5 Years.
What's The Process?
- Our highly skilled technicians will first paint correct your vehicle. This involves buffing out scratches, hard water spots, and swirl marks.
- Your car is thoroughly cleaned of dust an debris. Even the smallest contaminates can become trapped under the coating.
- The Ceramic Coating is applied by hand to every surface
- A final polish leaves your car with a mirror-like shine that lasts for YEARS.
Ready to Book?
- Keep in mind that every car is different, so there is no set pricing on ceramic coating
- Price will depend on the size of the vehicle, the condition of the current paint job, and the quality of coating you want
- Please visit our Contact Page for our info!
To clean your car so well, that you love your car again!
Do things right!
Quality, value, and common sense.